AnaVation is currently seeking talented and motivated Technical Writer/Training Developer to support our mission critical customer in Washington, DC. Personnel will directly support the agency’s efforts to protect information, defend information systems and cyber networks, provide integrated situational awareness, transform and enable information assurance capabilities, and create an information assurance empowered workforce. Required skill sets and abilities include:
• Performing analytical and critical thinking;
• Applying extensive experience as a generalist or specialist;
• Performing work without appreciable direction and/or oversight;
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
• Solving complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
• Comparing and contrasting information from different sources;
• Preparing, producing, and disseminating both scheduled and unscheduled products, such as briefings, studies, estimates, and assessment memoranda;
• Promoting and coordinating, where applicable, the sharing of information; and
• Assisting with long-range planning in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements.
The Technical Writer shall assist in designing a full spectrum cybersecurity awareness strategy (all-employee engagement), assist in designing training materials, assist in arranging for guest speakers, assist in working with the training development team to update existing courses and create new courses, assist the government in monitoring customer and federal compliance requirements around this program, and analyze industry and government best practices. The Technical Writer shall support digital marketing promotion and communication efforts, conduct interviews with various technical staff to gather data for documentation, and attend documentation reviews and provide feedback on draft documents.
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.