AnaVation is currently seeking talented and motivated Information Systems Auditor to support our mission critical customer in Washington, DC. Personnel will directly support the agency’s efforts to protect information, defend information systems and cyber networks, provide integrated situational awareness, transform and enable information assurance capabilities, and create an information assurance empowered workforce. Required skill sets and abilities include:
• Performing analytical and critical thinking;
• Applying extensive experience as a generalist or specialist;
• Performing work without appreciable direction and/or oversight;
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
• Solving complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
• Comparing and contrasting information from different sources;
• Preparing, producing, and disseminating both scheduled and unscheduled products, such as briefings, studies, estimates, and assessment memoranda;
• Promoting and coordinating, where applicable, the sharing of information; and
• Assisting with long-range planning in support of existing and projected organizational mission requirements.
The Information System Auditor shall assist the government in preparing customer stakeholders for external audits; coordinate customer responses to external audits by ensuring information provided to external auditors is timely, accurate, and satisfies the auditor’s request; assist the government to ensure audit findings and recommendations are accurate and proposed remediation is achievable; and track remediation status of all external audit findings and recommendations. The Information System Auditor shall assist the government in assessing and analyzing external audit findings and recommendations to identify areas for improvement in the customer’s cybersecurity program.
The Information System Auditor shall assist the government in monitoring and auditing the customer’s compliance with Federal Information System Modernization Act (FISMA) agency and IC implementation requirements. The results will be used to identify areas for internal cybersecurity compliance improvement. Compliance areas, as defined by the agency and IC, include configuration management, contingency planning, incident response planning, system security plans, core security controls assessments, privileged user security training, Plan of Action and Milestones reviews, and vulnerability scanning. The Information System Auditor shall assist in the preparation of quarterly FISMA reports to the Government.
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.