AnaVation has a career opportunity for an Operations Professional focused on the Facility Security Officer and Human Resources functions. The position will be intricately involved with the company growth supporting all programs and personnel. AnaVation desires to hire a motivated professional who sees AnaVation as a long-term career and personal growth opportunity. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, must be detailed oriented, enjoy learning and taking on new responsibilities, have a strong work ethic, and maintain professionalism always.
The Operations Professional will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and must function efficiently and effectively in a professional environment. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. The candidate will be fully capable and responsible for managing the AnaVation security program; including all NISPOM requirements, security education, training, and awareness, and helping maintain cyber security awareness and preparedness. The candidate will become the company’s designated FSO and one of several key management personnel (KMP) representing AnaVation for all matters related to security. As a liaison between AnaVation and the government, the candidate must ensure that AnaVation’s employees understand and comply with government security requirements. Additionally, the role will include HR responsibilities including HRIS and ATS administration, employee recordkeeping, new hire orientation, HR compliance, benefits administration, performance management, and HR administrative functions.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior management, business development, accounting, recruiting and will cross train with accounting, and information technology. The role requires the candidate to be available during regular business hours, and evenings and/or weekends on occasion/as needed to provide support and assistance.
Duties for the Operations Professional include:
• Supporting leadership in building a true “Best Place to Work” that is evident in our attraction, retention, engagement and security management of highly trained staff.
• Maintaining Facility and Personnel Clearances
• Organizing and administering Security Education
• Overseeing Safeguarding, Processing, Self-Inspection, and Reporting
• Performs as HRIS and ATS administrator, to include report and metric generation, training on systems and will provide support to the team with HRIS and ATS actions.
• Design and implement HR initiatives to improve the employee experience.
• Participates in benefits administration, including reconciling monthly billings from insurance providers. Review billings for accuracy and payment, open enrollment and new hire enrollments, data input, and answering general questions.
• Organizes and maintains employee records and file system to include highly confidential documents, correspondence and other records. Audits records and corrects information as necessary.
• Assists Director of Talent with quarterly communication meetings, technical exchange and training sessions, and employee cultural events,
• Will be responsible for the facilities/maintenance including maintenance requests, security access card access assignment/issues, office gym membership requests and copier/printer equipment.
• Prepares reports, graphs and presentations as needed, and
• Handles special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge,Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts.
• Self-starter, demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to work with technical information systems
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to be confidential, discreet, work independently as need, prioritize and manage assignments to ensure critical issues are addressed.
• Superb written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision making.
• Proven discretion when handling confidential information
• Manages multiple priorities and fast-pace environment (time management skills)
• Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities. (organizational skills)
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3 years customer service and/or administrative experience
• 1-3 years Security and Human Resources experience is preferred
• Previous experience implementing and managing business systems preferred
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
• Position requires Top Secret US Government security clearance
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.