AnaVation is looking for several talented ETL Software Engineers. The ideal candidates appreciate partnering with a customer and a group of engineers dedicated to changing the status quo. Our team of engineers are working to ingest huge amounts of data at scale to an existing system. They are also working to provide cutting edge insights into data in order to answer questions. If you are looking to be challenged and grow as a Software Engineer then this is the environment for you.
Responsible for developing, sustaining, and improving the current system data ingest functions and make adjustments, as needed, by performing analysis, monitoring and configuring the solution; and creating or updating detailed design information; accessing and reviewing the code repository, administering code reviews, adjusting unit testing, maintaining build support, including continuous integration, sustain operational support activities and respond to mission critical requests; working with application development tools, standards and languages.
6+ years working with the following:
o Java 1.7 or later
o Git, or SVN
o Linux (CentOS, Red Hat), or Sun Solaris OS
3+ years experience with one of the following scripting languages:
• Experience working with SOLR
• Experience developing Web Services
• Experience working with Oracle 11g / 12c
• Experience working with SQL
• Experience working with PL/SQL
• Experience utilizing Apache Nifi to develop ETL processes
• Experience working with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Experience with OLS (Oracle Label Security)
• Experience supporting an Agile project
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Must be a self-starter
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.