AnaVation is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer who is passionate about working with cutting edge software and hardware. The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with a customer and a group of engineers dedicated to solving challenging problems with innovative solutions.
Our team of engineers is working with geospatial technologies to create innovative solutions that meet our customer’s ever growing, mission specific requirements. We have the ability to research, define and recommend technologies to our customer and are involved in all parts of the software development life cycle. The applications and services we develop and provide are highly customized to help automate the business processes of our customer, and allow them to perform various types of analysis on datasets that they would not normally be able to do.
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for the following:
• Performing the installation, configuration, testing and deployment, and integration capabilities for the team’s application servers.
• Coordinating work activities with other infrastructure teams as necessary and support the operations and maintenance efforts to preserve the production environment's operational status.
• Participating in the integration requirements, including provisioning, de-provisioning and life-cycle of the program.
• Recommending and participating in development, testing, implementation, and support of all enhancements to the systems and services and technologies used by the Program.
• Maintaining and assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
• Preserving and upgrading the infrastructure.
• Working with Development teams to engineer infrastructure solutions to support development activities
• Coordinating with security teams to ensure the proper documentation, approvals and accreditations for systems are completed
• Preparing for team’s applications and services for move to a C2S environment, along with its execution
Our engineers are continually learning and setting the standards for our customers. If you are looking to be challenged and grow as a DevOps Engineer then this is the environment for you!
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.