AnaVation is looking for Network Engineers to deliver network architecture support to develop the conceptual and detailed system designs for network technology enhancements and capability enablement initiatives. The candidate will support requirements analysis, solution development that includes preliminary and detailed designs, initial system integration, system testing and deployment engineering for a high priority engineering initiative. The staff member may also be responsible for integrating hardware for testing, developing and testing proposed solutions, establishing and validating design, completing site surveys to validate the design before development, supporting deployments as needed, and developing documentation related to the design to meet standard engineering life cycle management requirements.
• Conduct network planning and design including network protection schemes, network synchronization, and bandwidth availability and utilization;
• Provide Tier 3 technical support for diagnosing/resolving network related issues that occur during the implementation of those networks;
• Work with the network engineering team to validate network design as per customer specifications including circuit protection, transport network selection, and interworking across networks;
• Provide engineering/deployment support during the implementation and turn up of new network nodes and related connections.
• Core network services/service provider connectivity and integration experience
• Extensive experience with Cisco routing platforms, such as Aggregation Services Routers (ASRs)
• Extensive experience with Juniper routing platforms, such as MX series
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of routing protocols and technologies including MPLS, IS-IS, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Layer 2 technologies including STP, MST, VLANS
• Experience providing Tier 3 support and issue resolution
• Experience with network design and traffic engineering
• Experience providing senior-level engineering support and subject matter expertise
• Large enterprise environment experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Active Top Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI
• CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP or JNCIE certification
• Experience generating various documents, including CONOPS, design documents, test plans, and other related customer deliverables
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.