AnaVation is looking for a Help Desk/Support Specialist who is passionate about technology and working with cutting edge software and hardware to support our mission critical customer in Reston, VA. The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with our customer and a group of engineers to create innovative engineering solutions.
The Help Desk/Support Specialist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing technical support.
• Coordinating and planning tailored training sessions.
• Responding to office group email addresses answering technical and general questions including account reactivation, permission/role descriptions, creating products, troubleshooting, additional access requests, finding products, workflow requirements, and training inquiries.
• SharePoint administration to include being a site collection administrator (SCA), managing user access and content updates to customer’s SharePoint environment. Communicating with senior leadership and staff to keep information current.
• Providing administrative and technical support, including facilitating monthly meetings, managing on-line collaboration environments, communicating and engaging with committee members, and capturing key information discussed in meetings.
• Assisting with prepublication editing and post publication dissemination. Support includes SVTC scheduling, connectivity and managing equipment during meetings.
• Ad hoc tasking to support staff and any other deliverables and documents as required.
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.