AnaVation is seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM) to support its mission critical customer in the Arlington, VA area. The PM will be overseeing a Customer Management Relationship (CRM) implementation and development program in a hybrid cloud environment using Agile methodologies and best practices. The PM shall coordinate with the Project Management Office (PMO) to define the user stories and recommend optimum solutions balancing project needs with budget constraints.
Additionally, the PM will be responsible for:
• Supporting requirements gathering, design, provisioning of equipment, and installation of services;
• Preparing deliverables (meeting minutes, project documentation, power point presentations);
• Managing the team through the entire lifecycle and maintain constant communication with all the stakeholders on project progress and performance;
• Providing oversight of contract personnel, as needed, and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables;
• Performing day-to-day management of the program, and developing long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied;
• Ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner;
• Formulating and enforcing work standards, defining schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the project.
• Full system life cycle Project Management experience with a proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager. PMP required.
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
• Demonstrated experience with creating and maintaining formal project documentation through the full project life-cycle.
• Experience with performing and preparing briefings and written communications to high-level staff.
• Experience briefing a diverse set of audiences, signatories, and stakeholders.
• Active TS clearance
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.